a smorgasbord of instant ramen.. conquering the world one bowl at a time!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ramen#2 Neoguri (Spicy Seafood)




Second ramen on my blog has quite a story itself. My good friend Oh Jin introduced me to this oh so peculiar brand last 2008 and i've been hooked since then. But anyway, this really tastes and smells like seafood.(though honestly tastes a little bit more "sea weedy" for me hehehe) So a couple of shrimps helped a lot! If you are not into spicy food then i suggest you go easy on the seasoning 'coz they mean business when they say spicy. It has an orange tint too it so be careful not to spill the broth. Expect big fat noodles since it is an udon type ramen. 
This Korean instant ramen comes in foil packets as opposed to the plastic/cellophane wrappers which keep out light, moisture and store longer. Definitely one of my faves!


*Neo Guri Spicy Seafood
*$1.25 (a liitle pricey)
*Korea
*3½ out of 5 ramen stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers